We have great news! Our trusted partner, e-liides (Web Tarkvara OÜ), has developed a new interface for connecting WooCommerce online stores with SmartAccounts.
To activate the interface, you need to select a monthly subscription package for SmartAccounts and generate API keys (Settings – Connected services).
Here’s what you need to do on the e-liides website:
- Register for a SmartAccounts license on the e-liides website.
- Log in or create a new account on the e-liides website.
- After logging in, click on “My account” in the top right menu.
- Click on the “Add new service +” button.
- Select the SmartAccounts module for the WooCommerce platform and enter your website domain (e.g., yourdomain.com).
- Copy the generated license key to use in the WordPress settings.
- Install the e-liides module in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin in WordPress.
- Set up payment methods and taxes.
I’m using an older WooCommerce plugin
If you’re using an older WooCommerce plugin (which you can find described here), we highly recommend switching to the new solution. The older plugin is no longer updated and does not come with customer support. Additionally, there have been issues when using it with Montonio’s solution.
In contrast, e-liides offers support for its own plugin, so you can always turn to them with any integration-related questions.